Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interested in MZK

Go down 
+2
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
[MZK]MoRiDiN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 am

My name is Moridin. I play on the MZK server as |CFH|Moridin. I am a 32 year old electrician from Texas. I am one of the original matrix moves clan members, from when matrix moves beta 4 was created and developed on 'Catchers Full T-1 Bonus and Custom', we were [CTCR] Clowns That Carry Redeemers... hence [CTCR]MoRiDiN...

When Catcher's was retired from service, I began to play on the E/O servers... Excessive Overkill. of several flavors. I joined |CFH| Calibrated For Harm. I hosted|CFH|MoridinsKeep E/O Matrix... and ran a server with 4 different game types of Excessive Overkill and Matrix Moves and combinations.

I have played in clan matches for both clans, and have killer screenshotz to brag with.... here's me on defense..

Interested in MZK Pwv-vs10

Anyway |CFH| has basically moved on to different things and I play you guys server daily ... 5 am Central Time..

Last edited by MoRiDiN on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moridinskeep.blogspot.com
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am

so you looking to join mzk then? jump on team speak with me or any of the other members and we'll get ya set. or if you have msn messenger im @ dopebilly@hotmail.com or sillydopebilly on AIM
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

hello MoRiDiN cheers
Thank you for appling, the mzk members will watch you on the servers
good luck and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 am

I have been playing with [MZK] G.I.Guns and [MZK]BlueEyeB*tch for a few weeks now....
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 am

add me to msn dopebilly@hotmail.com we'll get you setup.. ive seen you around plenty aftershock is inactive in game but on the boards more then active.. but jaimin p had me in charge of recruiting when i went inactive.. now that im active i'll send ya our little recruiter email lolz
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey,
Welcome, Nice screen shot, I have played IG CTF alot in the past, I see lots of flag kills and no grabs, someone campin the flag, lol. I havent gottin a chance to play ya yet since i am still in Ontario, Just so you know campin is not allowed on this server, not sayin you are just would like to pass on some rules.
Have fun, respect other players and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Actually if you'll notice, I said "here is me on defense", and also it is a closed clan match.... hence the server saying 'paused by admin'.....

When you play as a team, strategy is of vital importance. In |CFH|, we utilized voice chat, as well as positions such as defense, offense, rover, cover, etc. My job was defending the base, and I did my job....

I'm not a camper, nor do I particularly like people who camp on a matrix moves server... what would be the point?

But thanks anyway...
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey Fink.. I installed msn and when I go to log in.... this is what i get..

Interested in MZK Clipboard01

what about teamspeak...
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

MoRiDiN wrote:
My name is Moridin. I play on the MZK server as |CFH|Moridin. I am a 32 year old electrician from Texas. I am one of the original matrix moves clan members, from when matrix moves beta 4 was created and developed on 'Catchers Full T-1 Bonus and Custom', we were [CTCR] Clowns That Carry Redeemers... hence [CTCR]MoRiDiN...

When Catcher's was retired from service, I began to play on the E/O servers... Excessive Overkill. of several flavors. I joined |CFH| Calibrated For Harm. I hosted|CFH|MoridinsKeep E/O Matrix... and ran a server with 4 different game types of Excessive Overkill and Matrix Moves and combinations.

I have played in clan matches for both clans, and have killer screenshotz to brag with.... here's me on defense..

Interested in MZK Pwv-vs10

Anyway |CFH| has basically moved on to different things and I play you guys server daily ... 5 am Central Time..

Nice SS there! Good to know that somebody else in here play something else than zark. tongue Anyways, thanks for applying and get in touch with Fink for further information. In case Fink is unavailable, send me a pm on the forums and I'll get in touch with ya for TS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 am

you just need to literally try connecting to msn later. but instead give me a time in EST you can jump on our TS server to chat for 5 maybe 10 mins Razz
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 am

Very Nice SS and Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Interested in MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in MZK   Interested in MZK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in MZK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: wanna join [MZK]-
Jump to: