Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want my MZK

Go down 
+5
[MZK]Crackhead
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
[MZK]GurL
Neo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am Neo.
I have a family wife and daughter.
I play alot of FPS games UT being in that top 10.
I have been playing before the internet Evolved to highspeed LOL
I hale from Arkansas.
I work as Project Engineer Designing Wireless Broadband Networks.
I recently retired from the Army as a Communications and Information security Supervisor.

I have never joined a clan before and I am impressed with the logic's of an older game that still rocks.

I am very interested in setting up a server on my 5000 wireless user network.

I can install,configure and maintain my own linux server sliced into 2 other VMs for addtional servers.

If I can donate some of my linux and networking skilz I will.

Thanks for the oppertunity to become a member.

bounce
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey Neo, welcome to the forums!

Hang out with everyone and play a few games with them. What happens is a post is made in our MEMBERS section for everyone to cast a vote for you or against you. So hanging out with everyone and making an impression helps on your status.

Its not hard, and may take a few days, but eventually you will receive a PM from myself or one of the admins regarding your membership with the MZK family.

Good Luck and see you in TS !!

Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

ya man, hes in ts and been talking to me and z a bunch. good stuff all around thus far
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

Hey, welcome good to see ya here.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. bounce Glad to see your interest in becoming a member of an awesome clan of peeps. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 am

[MZK]GurL wrote:
Hey Neo, welcome to the forums!

Hang out with everyone and play a few games with them. What happens is a post is made in our MEMBERS section for everyone to cast a vote for you or against you. So hanging out with everyone and making an impression helps on your status.

Its not hard, and may take a few days, but eventually you will receive a PM from myself or one of the admins regarding your membership with the MZK family.

Good Luck and see you in TS !!

Well put Baby, i couldn't of said it better myself. I feel this is the type of guy we need though, so you will have a strong vote from myself buddy. Hopefully Jamin sees your post and is as impressed as I am. I think we can use someone with your knowledge and expertise. Finally i won't be the only computer n3rd here.
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Everything i have heard about NEO has been good, I say get him his tags on a 30 day trial.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

i agree but without the 30 day trial i dont really see any reason for it as far as behaviour goes or in game attitude/play.
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 am

nice to chat with you in ts bro.
good stuff
i say welcome.
peaceout
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 am

Go NEO Go, from a fellow Army retiree.

FG
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

well anyway, everyone should thank a soldier everytime you see them, they put everything on the line to do the work no ordinary citizen will want to do. that is why they are the few and the proud.

i know it is a marine slogan but its words do mean exactly that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want my MZK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want my MZK   I want my MZK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want my MZK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: wanna join [MZK]-
Jump to: