Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pig Roast and party

Go down 
+2
[MZK]c0rpse
[MZK]Crackhead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

Pig Roast and party Empty
PostSubject: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 am

Ok people, the date is set pig roast and party on July 25. Come one come all. Like I said before I got some room in the house, and tents yall can stay in,or there are hotels near by. Don't want any one having to travel far for 1 day. cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Roger, I believe We will be there
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Soo, who else is gonna show up? I'm expecting to see Bahamut and Trojan to that party Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Neutral the 25th? ummm idk if i can make it.... I been having alot of schedules lately... But if everybody but me is able to show up just go ahead and do it and forget about me. Smile Also if i am able to go i need some instrusion on where i am going. Other wise Shocked I be going around like im lost around the states doing this scratch and i may end up in hillbilly ville silent
Back to top Go down
Trojan

Trojan

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

[MZK]GurL wrote:
Soo, who else is gonna show up? I'm expecting to see Bahamut and Trojan to that party Cool

lol, i thought she wanted to see mid, buddy, cold1, or lil cold... im thinkin, the only peeps that wanna see me in crackheads neighbor hood... is the local drive thru... cheers
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 am

Yes we are expecting you mr trojan and bahamut. and I havent heard from mid or cold so relay this post to them too please. cheers
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Sorry Cracky, but me n corpse won't be able to make it. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 am

well that sucks maybe next time
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:52 am

any body coming 8675 Day Rd. Monroe, Mi. 48162 (734)731-1834
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Idk if i can make it. I'm spending the night over my bff house for her b day party on the 24th. I have to get up and go fast the next day...

Those who r coming should bring their laptops so we can play the clan fun war at night or something like that. lol i can imagine us playing yelling at each other in one room.

Last edited by [MZK]AFtershoCK on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

i appoligise but i cant come , id really like to be able to but i just cant , maybe next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noexistanceindustries
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

Will u make the clan fun war that night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pig Roast and party   Pig Roast and party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pig Roast and party
Page 1 of 1