Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column   Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm

So, Jaimin I took a look around those wesbites right.. And, it seems that most of the shit they have there are things that have already been done. However.. what I was thinking of is maybe getting bigger maps maybe, sniper maps played in our style with either this grappling hook or umm, screwing with the translocator making so it shoots far. Another thing I came across was the gravity gun.. That might be fun. Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column Icon_wink Even using some more of the AAA guns they have listed at the top weapons page.

***NOTE: I love the damn BIN Slayer looking things***
UT Files - Weapons

As far as game types go.. I'm looking at this 'perfect dark' game style hoping it is what i think it is for there are no descriptions of what they actually are. King the hill is cool too.. Umm, I'm also looking at the game type ut2k4 extreme. Those are my suggestions if anyone else has any suggestions for this idea reply, the ideas are muchly appreciated. Hit up both links here and leave zee feedback. Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column Icon_tongue

UT Files - Game Types

Take care,

Fink.

Last edited by [MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad sentence structure.. what else would it be?! =P)
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column   Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

If possible, it would be great to add the enhanced shock rifle on the server too... Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net

Ideas for Insane Rocket replacement column
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: UT99-
Jump to: