Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm

INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! BRing some MZK muscle to this 99 server 8.9.30.42 at 8 PM Eastern time................THURSDAY AT 8 or so eastern time til whenever!
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE GAME COME PLAY THERE TOMORROW! WE ARE ALSO PLANNING AN INVASION OF MZK IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!!!
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey i will try to make it. Any other MZK up 4 it?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am

i'll consider it
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeah, would be good for you guys to show up. My intention is to pack their server full, we have 3 or 4 coming from [uRh] , the [FuN} clan is also bringing 3 or 4, it would be good if you guys brought 2 or 3 and showed up ready to kick some ass.
(Would hate to have to tell people that the Mad Zark Killers were too scared to show up for this!)
LMFAO, seriously though, you guys should come amd if nothing else, if you cannot get on because its full we will rotate people in and out.
Should be epic
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

HEy! Special thanks to [MZK]UT99Killer, who was the only member of MZk to show up last night for the invasion. Ask him how freakin fun it was. The server was packed to the gills man, people were spectating cuz there were so many people........some of the best in the world, I might add, and you missed it. There was blood and guts and tits and ass everwhere! EPIC MAN!
Good Job in representing your clan Killer!~! Good to see some clan pride Bro. Good Games

BTW who do you think we should invade next?
And how do I post Screenies here? Got Some good ones from Last night man!!
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
HEy! Special thanks to [MZK]UT99Killer, who was the only member of MZk to show up last night for the invasion. Ask him how freakin fun it was. The server was packed to the gills man, people were spectating cuz there were so many people........some of the best in the world, I might add, and you missed it. There was blood and guts and tits and ass everwhere! EPIC MAN!
Good Job in representing your clan Killer!~! Good to see some clan pride Bro. Good Games

BTW who do you think we should invade next?
And how do I post Screenies here? Got Some good ones from Last night man!!

Hey, was a blast, good games. ya guys are welcome to play here, we have 16 slots, not sure who would show up but I will do my best to get some MZK in. Not sure about screen shots, ya may want 2 contact Jaimin_p
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

i WISH i WAS ABLE TO jOIN...
fACT iS.. 8pM EST IS pM pst, wHEN I GET OFF WORK AND Start drivin..
HorriBle time for me to even think about it..
But should Like it would be FuN..

Lemme Know of the nexT time.. and MayBe Ill beable to Join on From Work.. Make it EarliEr

L8er
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

The reason we dont invade MZK, actually there are two reasons. The first is that your server is populated most of the time anyway. The second is that you usually have one or two good players on the server, and the rest are kids, or newbs or someone else who might be easily offended.
I hardly ever see MZK people on the MZK server....rarely anyway.
I dont personally invade MZK becasue of the slow gamespeed, the matrix roll and the slow translocator. Dont get me wrong, I do come over there sometimes, but it is really, really, very, truly, slow for me
You know what? In Two Weeks, we are going to invade your asses. Fuck it! [uRh] is going to come to MZK!
You have way more 99 players than we do at [uRh] But I can almost bet that we will bring more people than [MZK] does.............the only people I have seen off your server are UT99killer and Night Prowler............the rest of you are homebodies who arent even 'home' most of the time.
For crying out loud, rally your fuckign clan, weare coming friday after next. It is up to you guys to get your people together. I know gurl wony show up shes playing with a corrupt UT installation. Get some People together KIller, ....
*Our invasion of [MZK] is only a pre-requisite to a full scale clan match between [uRh] and [MZK].
We intend to kick the shit out of you guys on both occasions. Just so you know! Should be fun.............for us.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
The reason we dont invade MZK, actually there are two reasons. The first is that your server is populated most of the time anyway. The second is that you usually have one or two good players on the server, and the rest are kids, or newbs or someone else who might be easily offended.
I hardly ever see MZK people on the MZK server....rarely anyway.
I dont personally invade MZK becasue of the slow gamespeed, the matrix roll and the slow translocator. Dont get me wrong, I do come over there sometimes, but it is really, really, very, truly, slow for me
You know what? In Two Weeks, we are going to invade your asses. Fuck it! [uRh] is going to come to MZK!
You have way more 99 players than we do at [uRh] But I can almost bet that we will bring more people than [MZK] does.............the only people I have seen off your server are UT99killer and Night Prowler............the rest of you are homebodies who arent even 'home' most of the time.
For crying out loud, rally your fuckign clan, weare coming friday after next. It is up to you guys to get your people together. I know gurl wony show up shes playing with a corrupt UT installation. Get some People together KIller, ....
*Our invasion of [MZK] is only a pre-requisite to a full scale clan match between [uRh] and [MZK].
We intend to kick the shit out of you guys on both occasions. Just so you know! Should be fun.............for us.

If my UT version was that corrupted, I wouldn't be able to play on any servers which is not the case. Notice, most ppl here don't have time to play clan fun nights anymore or are not interested to play at all. I'm sure some of our new members would be interested to have some games going on and im also sure that some of them just play whenever they feel like it. Btw, how can u say that the urh server is updated when we all know that this game is about 12 years old game. The developpers of UT don't update this old ass game anymore. The 436 patch is NOT a new update. It always been there, no matter what. The only things that u guys probably upgraded on ur server are the weapons, the maps n what else? No one here cares if our server is outdated or not, as long as its populated thats all that matters. Noobs or not, we r still one of the most populated server.

Nuff ced!!!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!   INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INVADING THE |PKP|THUNDERDOME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!
Page 1 of 1