Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrimage Teams?

Go down 
+4
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK]AFtershoCK
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 pm

so.. i know i need practice and all.. but, we have enough actives it seems to start practicing together a litttle more maybe put together a team. any thoughts what so ever?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm

im game!!!!
make it for the weekend tho.. PLZ..
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am

sure whenever ever man.. doesnt have to be anything serious at the moment haha..
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 am

I've been wanting to go back to our regular saturday night practices like we used to do....
OK LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know everyones opinions.
Should we do saturday nights as practice... 8 pm est - 10 pm est or w/e
or if no one likes the time and day... I need for you to post the day and time you want to do practice. If possible, I will create a time where everybody, if not, the most ppl can play in game for practice. If needed, I will try to make two different days of practice. Hopefuly i can get JP to get his ass in the server to setup the special stuff in the server during our practices since I dont know how the hell you operate it

on a side note, YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOW UP FOR PRACTICE!!!!!!!! it's not manatory lol
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

saturdays at 8 are good for me
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

Saturday nights are not good for me till about 9pm PST.. i usually wait to play on the weekend till my baby is in bed.
but i am aware that this time is 12 EST.
so if this dont work for yall... let me know and ill see what i can do.
But i would really like to get on there and ply with yall...

during the week i usually start playin at 8PST. (this is her week day bed time lol)

Laughing LET ME KNOW! Question
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

honestly man 11 or 12 EST isnt bad for me and if you come for half the time or all the time it doesnt matter. if you can make it sweet. its for practice and fun
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I wouldn't mind doing 12 est. But i still need reports from Blueeyes, ut99killer, Gurl, Bahamut, Gi Guns, Fungui, Rich and JP to see if that's fine
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

yeah, sounds good. although a few of those ppl are busy so lets just see who we can get.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey, 12 is a bit late for me that would be 1am ast, i like the idea of group play time but i cannot comit to a set time. usually only can get a hour or so in at one sitting depending on whats going on.
Also i am off to Kingston ON again for 3 weeks starting on 15 or 16 Feb. Think this will be the 4th time in 15 months. I get back home on 12 Mar. I am driving up but I will only have a laptop with me.

Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

[MZK]AFtershoCK wrote:
I wouldn't mind doing 12 est. But i still need reports from Blueeyes, ut99killer, Gurl, Bahamut, Gi Guns, Fungui, Rich and JP to see if that's fine

I can make sure that Blueeyes will be there!! but i cannot report for everyone else!!

Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Well, I work one saturday outta 3 and I've got something planned for this weekend. Saturdays are not the best days for me honestly. I can try to make it, but don't expect me to show up every weekends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 am

well i know not everyone can make it every week lol. Hmmmmm. So far it's not looking good from the time. Jdeazy, can u play anytime earler? lol. Alrighty what times are you all available sunday?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 am

well i can when my daughter takes her nap.. usually around 12-1... and this is if i am at home.. lol
Sundays are about the same as weekdays. about 8Pm PST.

but please by all means, don't base it around me.. ill try and make it when u guys schedule Razz

This is why Everyone should move to California... LOL all on same time Zone!! (im only Kiddin!)
lol!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 am

I'm just doing different options to see who can show up the most on a particular time. Plus if were to do our original 8 o clock plan.... most likely, only two ppl will show up Laughing
If we can get at least 6 members and JP being one of those, we could set up the server to do a 3 vs 3 ctf mode with no bots in our way. Until then, we have to wait till pretty boy over there wakes up Rolling Eyes
[MZK]_JdEeZy wrote:

This is why Everyone should move to California... LOL all on same time Zone!! (im only Kiddin!)
lol!
HA! I've been in a clan that had nearly 20 members and we were all across the world and we still manage to get together geek
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 am

[MZK]_JdEeZy wrote:

lol!
HA! I've been in a clan that had nearly 20 members and we were all across the world and we still manage to get together geek [/quote]

LOl i Understand, I was only Kidding from that comment, I hope u Didn't take Offense from that Surprised
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am

don't need jp already talked to zena. he said he woulds modify the server for teams or lock it if we want.
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 am

and duha.......
fridays and saturdays are hopping with peeps .
it is fun....
and any peeps like to put together a team for saturdays?
havocs cfn.
and can go cross clan.
killer yo bro.
mzk any one interested?
and if peeps are gona do this or cfn me thinks ts is kinda mandatory...
but what do i know i am just a k@mper....

Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am

CFN sounds like it'd be a blast even if we come in dead last lol.. im down for trying to get a team together. hell im down for just showing up. any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 pm

server? time?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm

urhs madmodmatrix server on saturdays.. i was talking to zena tho and he was going to try and pair me with fubar and indamix for teammates. you need to be able to commit to it tho
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

i need ip for the urh mmm server and the time for EST
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 am

8.9.36.161 madmod
68.232.174.209 under the influence

under the influence is zark style

im thinking around 9pm on a friday or sat what you guys think
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 am

zounds good to me
Back to top Go down
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 am

Here is my dos centavos, weekends (Friday, Saturday) after 7 pm CST until ? is fine. I cannot promise to be there every weekend but will try.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrimage Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimage Teams?   Scrimage Teams? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrimage Teams?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: UT99-
Jump to: