Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? Empty
PostSubject: So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?   So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 am

Well like I said the other day in the posts when I joined MZK, I was in CTCR when matrix moves was developed .... I still happen to have every known mod and mutator know to mankind for UT99. Including one of the best additions to matrix moves beta 4. The matrix moves beta 4 limiter.

Very simply, all it does is limit your flips and cartwheels to in the air only, so as long as you're on the ground you dodge.

It is a very simple mutator to add, so if you guys want to play matrix with dodge...... who do I need to talk to? Jaimin?

I've felt for a long time, that it's just about the only issue with the MZK server... that could use a tweaking....

Back to top Go down
http://moridinskeep.blogspot.com
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?   So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm

yeah i developed a new matrix as well that you dodge in the air instead of rolling and it works awesome, you can send that file here i could use it.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

PostSubject: Re: So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?   So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

the mmb4 limiter will do that as well..

if you go into the .ini file you can edit it to true or false for dodging in air and on the ground.

here it is

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3597436/MMB4%20Limiter.rar

anyway the .txt file has the 'serverpackages=' lines you need to enter into the server.ini file

Back to top Go down
http://moridinskeep.blogspot.com
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?   So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

if you want a copy of my new matrix i developed you can get it from unreal admin or urh

can test it out on 8.9.36.161 or 68.232.174.209
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?   So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, Do any of you miss the ability to dodge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: