Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Camping????

Go down 
+4
NightWing
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK]MoRiDiN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am

What are you guys opinions on camping?

Just a minute ago I was on the server, as I usually am bright and early for Texas time... and this guy 7 Bullets says I am "air camping"...???
So, I tell him "WTF RU talking about? I roam the entire map, you can spectate me at any time."
He says on air camping maps he gets no more than 20 frags "how do i explain my score?" Which was only 3 frags more than his and 17 deaths. I have a screenshot. you can see what i told him.

Air Camping???? Shot0176

I guess he doesn't do matrix moves... whatever.... I think on maps like Morpheus, being in the sky firing down on the buildings is a perfectly legitimate tactic. Matrix allows you to double jump, and pause in the air, and the relic of speed increases your ability to pull it off. None of that is cheating, then as long as you are not spawn killing and if you are constantly on the move it isn't camping, in my opinion. There are 3 spacial dimensions, and having the high ground is the best offense.

I guess I should ask [MZK]_BluEyedB*tch what she thinks, she is on the server quite often at that time. Do you think I am a camper? We are a good match for each other and have played many games. G.I.Guns as well. They both used matrix moves. omg.

Back to top Go down
http://moridinskeep.blogspot.com
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 am

Keep on gaming exactly how you have been. You're right , he was just hatin' on you cause u rocked his dumbass. Next time he crys about losing because you're "sky camping", just smile and tell him to SuCk oNe !!! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 am

yeah.. here is the thing about 7bullets.. from my experience he'd rather babble/bitch/complain then try. ive seen ya play and know your not a camper.. maybe you used the air freeze up in the air and he is just being a baby. frag on man and yeah, like the biatch says.. keep gaming the way you have been. you wont get kicked or banned for the way you play man.. guys just a tool.
Back to top Go down
NightWing

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:57 pm

first off, the technical term is sky camping. secondly sky camping isn't really as bad as normal camping, it just means u like to stay in the air above the map a lot, thunder tells me every time i say i don't like a small map he says its because I'm a born sky camper, and its true Very Happy. I don't know if u were really sky camping or if this guy is just an ass like every one says he is, I'm just giving u a little info about sky camping, its not really a bad thing, but noobs won't like it because they never look anywhere but the ground XD
Back to top Go down
NightWing

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:59 pm

...i miss {FaA}'s Sky Camping server Sad.... lol!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 pm

OKAY WELL "SKY CAMPING" TAKES SKILL , IT'S NOT LIKE SQUATTIN' IN A CORNER LIKE A PUSSY, SHOOTING AT ONE SPOT...SO EVEN IF MORIDIN WAS SKY CAMPING, 7BULLETS IS STILL AN ASSHOLE FOR CRYING ABOUT IT. EXAMPLE: I'M NOT COORDINATED ENOUGH TO UBER JUMP OFF THE GROUND AND I ALSO HAVE A BAD HABIT OF DOUBLE TAPPIN' THE JUMP KEY EVERYTIME I JUMP, AND THAT CUTS MY AIR TIME REAL SHORT ... SO LOOONG ASS STORY SHORT.. I WORK MY ASS OFF TO STAY UP THERE !! SO NONONONONOoooo... IT ISN'T CLOSE TO, OR EVEN SIMILAR TO "REGULAR CAMPING"

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 pm

NightWing wrote:
...i miss {FaA}'s Sky Camping server Sad.... lol!

BTW ITS A WHOLE LOT HARDER TO STAY IN THE AIR ON MZK SERVER RATHER THAN URH,FTB,PWP,PKP, SO IM JUST REFERRING TO OUR SERVER SPICIFICLY Wink
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Nothing wrong with sky camping...... Players get annoyed when some use a invisi and sky camp all day but not its not cheating
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm

If i started a clan.... the tag would be SkyKampingYou

LoL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Tell me that not funny lol.. hehe tongue
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm

oh ya man.. its just a whiner blowing it out of proportion.. keep on, keepin' on Razz.. on top of the air freeze and double jump/uber jump are built into the mod and are to be used.. what do you expect? Suspect or has NW put it they could stop looking at the ground and get up in the air and RnG it.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 pm

BTW NightWing , you kick ass! .......aaand my ass... and his ass .. and her ass, and so on, and so forth ..... hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 pm

well then.. i guess that seems to be the collective opinion of the masses...
and thats about what i think too.

i know what you mean about the PKP server too... Fink gave me the IP to the thunderdome server, and i started groovin it... im impressed.

QC-Crazyhorse and i went 1 on 1 for a good dozen maps, and it was great. if any of you want to throw down on PKP some night let me know.

Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

WTF there is no such thing as sky campin, its not like you stay up there for the entire time and you use the full map to move around, its just less skilled players that complain. I hear it all the time.
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I live for Sky Camping cheers Look up, and I'll be there. It takes a lot of work to stay up there too. F&*k 'em.

I can't add any more than NightWing & BEB & UT99 already added. One thing maybe... this clown doesn't understand the meaning of splash damage, LOL.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:58 am

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
WTF there is no such thing as sky campin, its not like you stay up there for the entire time and you use the full map to move around, its just less skilled players that complain. I hear it all the time.

my sentiments exactly....
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am

[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch wrote:
If i started a clan.... the tag would be SkyKampingYou

LoL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Tell me that not funny lol.. hehe tongue

just being a invisa bitch/whore.....
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:59 am

[MZK]AFtershoCK wrote:
Nothing wrong with sky camping...... Players get annoyed when some use a invisi and sky camp all day but not its not cheating

just being a invisa bitch/whore..... affraid Air Camping???? 1241302640
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
Sponsored content

Air Camping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Camping????   Air Camping???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Camping????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: have a fuss with us?-
Jump to: