Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here it is

Go down 
+10
MoreCowbell
[MZK]c0rpse
[MZK]FunGui
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
[MZK]AFtershoCK
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK]GurL
[MZK]Jaimin P
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

here it is Empty
PostSubject: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm

J.P.
This is __________ I now that you hardly know me but I have recently been involved with many of your clan members.
Recently [ARC] Zena has been given power on your teamspeak and on your gameserver and the man has no scruples whatsoever!
HE will change the map on the gameserver to only suit himself even if there are other [MZK] members on there. HE will move people around on TS when they are in mid-conversation. He literally 'lords' over your own clan members.
I know that you are in school and that you dont have alot of time for the server right now but, Zena is out of control.
your own [MZK] clan members are now avoidiung their own gameserver and their own teamspeak.
We have created a sort of 'alliance' between [uRh] and [MZK].....but zena is actually threatening even that.
We have been forced to hang out on our TS and your members will usually leave their own channel as soon as zena shows up.
Look man, I am sorry. I know that I am just an outsider, but zena is really fucking up things for your clan. NO ONE from the outside can understand why a non\clan member is adminning on your server and that is none of our business, but I can tell you that our little 'alliance' has come a long way and zena is really fucking things up for [MZK]
You are welcome to handle this however you see fit but I can tell you that pretty much no [uRh] Member will step foot on [MZK] (LMFAO, MZK Members dont even want to be around the guy) if zena is calling shots there.
there is a reason that zena has been banned from our servers on many occasions. He really is a dumbass....
Look
Zena is disruptive everywhere he goes. Your own clan members are pissed and frankly, wit hall due respect to what you have done with your servers, this is really causing fucking problems man.
so let me put it this way:
If zena is admining on your servers, no [uRh] member will come near there anymore.
everyone is pissed at the guy.
your own members are avoiding him and seem pretty resentful that you gave this idiot powers
Do what you want but ZENA is really fucking things up.
you people who are way more capable of doing admin stuff than zena. If I were them I would be really fucking pissed that you put this flake in charge. AND HE IS CONVINCED that he is in charge.
Constantly invoking your name btw.
SI he is being a dumbass in the name of Jaimen_P

(I seriously doubt that this is the only e-mail you get. this is pretty fucking serious man. I have to ask this: Dude, seriously, what the fuck were you thinking putting Zena in charge?"

Sorry man, it had to be asked
please do something before your clan falls apart
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noexistanceindustries
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

So who is the author of this message? That sounds like Brian, lol... but I would totally agree with whoever sent you that message. wiggle
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 pm

I hate to say it.. But i agree too....
i know that i may not have much room to talk.. seein as i am kinda new to the Clan.
I can say that Zena has helped me in the past, with botters, and getting people that do not belong in the server off... but now that Fink has that right, i will be sending all request to him.. mainly because i have seen people wondering why a ARC member has Admin rights to the MZK server..

well i Guess that's my 2 cents Razz

nuts
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

ok
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 am

i concider the matter closed , we had a long talk with zena today and i hope the matter is resolved , i still respect him and as long as things go good i always will
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 am

No Comment

edit: i do have a comment actually.... This may be over with but can any of you mzk members stand up against zena? Fucking mouth him off instead of running away. I already piss him off just by typing to him in ts

as for this mystery emailer... "We have created a sort of 'alliance' between [uRh] and [MZK]....." "your clan falls apart" its obvious who it is
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

calling us out are ya? do you wanna know how many times i've chirped him back when he has said something that didnt sit well with me? i'm not running away.. lol!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm

RUnning away?? tfg
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

ya.. im not too sure where shes getting that from either.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_BluEyedB*tch

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Right, because we have all talked in person with ZenA. I don't know how much more direct you can get .
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

eek banana
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm

you guys are awsome
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

just testing to see if u ppl actually did that lol *sticks tongue out*
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

oh, yeah? don't be a dummy Razz chair

Last edited by [MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I am not sure whats going on, I havent seen any problems, I know i havent had the time to go on TS much, I have played against Z for years and havent had a problem with him. I like that we can get botters kick very fast when Z is admining. If there is any issues with Z i am sure we can get them resolved.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 am

I've never had "problems" with Z, always been friendly and helpful. I am always suspect when a complaint is lodged anonymously. Z does not strike me as the Lord over type.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:40 pm

well, the actual e-mail wasn`t anonymous, but that information was withheld as to not start any drama between any certain person or persons. I like what Zena has done, though sometimes some things may have been wrong, but he was given admin for a reason and that was to help us out. but now Fink and I too have been given admin, so the pressure can be lifted off zena`z shoulders for awhile. banana bootyshake buddies

Last edited by [MZK]c0rpse on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I understand. Thanks
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
I am not sure whats going on, I havent seen any problems, I know i havent had the time to go on TS much, I have played against Z for years and havent had a problem with him. I like that we can get botters kick very fast when Z is admining. If there is any issues with Z i am sure we can get them resolved.

[outsider mode]I totally agree with 99^^^.

Quote :
please do something before your clan falls apart

That ^^^ is just plain fucking laughable!!! tfg

zena is nothing but helpful as far as I can tell. He's different, that's for sure. We all are, which is what makes the community fun clown

[/outsider mode]

war3
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Lightning
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]Lightning

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:45 am

I support Zena 110%. I've never had a problem with him, or with the decisions he makes, and doubt I ever will!
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:02 am

whoooooooooooooooot

community rocks

you bunch of freakazoids

and kowbell whatda ye mean i am different?

and bro you not be an outsider here.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
*****iceman*****

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 am

[MZK]FunGui wrote:
I've never had "problems" with Z, always been friendly and helpful. I am always suspect when a complaint is lodged anonymously. Z does not strike me as the Lord over type.

You are right will suit FunGui, Z most time with that attainable whether on MZK or ARC, uRh.
She always is for us there, listens to our problems,
if campers or Botter are on the Severn.
I prefer one Z Adm. as none anyway.

Du hast Recht damit FunGui, Z ist die meiste Zeit erreichbar ob auf MZK oder ARC, uRh.

Sie ist immer für uns da, hört sich unsere Probleme an,
wenn Camper oder Botter auf den Severn sind.

Ich habe doch lieber einen Z Admin als keinen.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 am

Dankt Iceman, ich sind nicht sicher, warum Zena für kritik vorgewählt worden ist. Jemand ist vom Zorn voll.

Mach's gut, FunGui
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 am

*****iceman***** wrote:
She always is for us there, listens to our problems,
if campers or Botter are on the Severn.
I prefer one Z Adm. as none anyway.

SHE? affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

here it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: here it is   here it is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here it is
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: