Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{MM}Militaristic says Hi!

Go down 
+2
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
{MM}Militaristic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{MM}Militaristic

{MM}Militaristic

{MM}Militaristic says Hi! Empty
PostSubject: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Hello MZK and its forum members. greetings from {MM} and myself. nice to be here after meeting some of you in the game and on TS3. In case anyone doesnt know about {MM} our site is here... www.militaristic.org You can find our UT99 server and TS3 info there as well as all kinds of UT99 files and all of our public maps and skins/voices. The server is in NY and has a private full redirect. If you would like any skins or voices hosted there we would be happy to add them for you. I would sugest that anyone who likes the MZK server try a few maps from the POT LUCK list. There are some guns there you may really like.

See You In The Game
{MM}Militaristic{MM}Militaristic says Hi! UT
Back to top Go down
http://www.militaristic.org
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 am

welcome, and thanks again for the help. smokepoke
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 am

Hello and welcome to the forums Militaristic! I haven't gotten the chance to play on ur server yet, but im pretty sure i will like it since its located in NY. What is the POT LUCK list btw???wiggle

Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

a category/mod on his map vote.. he has i think the gun packages rotate on different maps.. like one gun package is all deemers for example.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 am

Hello and thanks for the info and welcome to the [MZK] Forum. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

Good to see you on here..
i have heard many good things about your TS and Server,
I will have to get of TS with you guys some time.. Ill have to look up the TS info on ur Site,
like everyone said too... welcome to the Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
[MZK]FunGui
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]FunGui

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for the invite and information.

FG
Back to top Go down
{MM}Militaristic

{MM}Militaristic

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

the Pot Luck {MM}Militaristic says Hi! Weedball map vote list has 4 different weapon packages. they run at random so you never know what gun or guns you will get, similar too the different AAA gun packages that run on the other 3 lists. you may not notice at first but there are 4 different gun packages running on the first 3 map lists. Havoc was a Huge help in making it happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.militaristic.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {MM}Militaristic says Hi!   {MM}Militaristic says Hi! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{MM}Militaristic says Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: