Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say What ............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

Say What ............ Empty
PostSubject: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Mid tell me some good news man ... i need to get back in to the game im jonzing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noexistanceindustries
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 am

Welcome back jaimin. Mid is dissapeared on us. I had the admin for 99 but I think he changed the p/w before he went in limbo. Now that its summer time I been busier than a woodpecker in a lumber yard trying to get caught up on all my chores and projects. Still planning the [MZK] pig roast and party in early August. Been trying to find a good date for all to attend, but not got too much feed back. Look for ya soon bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 am

cool thanks , im sure he hasent went too far on us ... let me know about a date on that pig roast im down with it ... see u ingame
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm

cool, we actually have some conversations going on, and about that pig roast, i said anytime in august, I'm sure i'll attend with latika/gurl. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:39 am

Ok then I will pick the date here real soon. cheers I try to get in here every morning because by the end of the day Im too worn out to do too much but just chill. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm

actually, it might have to be the last week of july, latika's vaction is for the last two weeks. the last week of july she will be with me, sorry about that, if you can plan it sooner thats cool, if not i'll still be able too but latika might not be able to go.
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]Crackhead
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]Crackhead

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 am

ok then nothing set in stone yet i'll look at the calender. sunny
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:56 pm

hello ghost man

how the hell have you been jammin. glad to see you out and running again. hit me up when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 am

thanks man , most defantly
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:14 am

Hey guys i'm back from vacation and......... Shocked
JP!!!! MY BUBBY!! cheers I just wanna hug u so baaaaaaaad. Mad WHAT DID U DO? Crying or Very sad I thought God send u to haven and kept u. Crying or Very sad Im just so glad ur back. We need to practice again like we used to on the mzk server.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Jaimin P
Clan Leader/Game Admin
Clan Leader/Game Admin
[MZK]Jaimin P

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 am

hey , whats up girl . lets just say my past caught up with me and i had some shit to handle but im back now . just let me know when . our server is acting up tho , i think the redirect is gone so the downloads are taking forever to load from the server , dut we can go to UrH server or some where else for now
Back to top Go down
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Okie Dokey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say What ............   Say What ............ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say What ............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: