Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK uRh Challenges you

Go down 
+4
[mzk]ut99killer
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[uRh]havoc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[uRh]havoc

OK uRh Challenges you Empty
PostSubject: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Gametype TDM

servers

3 on ours
3 on yours

teams

what ever 3v3 4v4 9v9 we got room dont matter.

date

TBD trying to see if you guys can gather a team first before i go and get excited.

yeah so there it is a challenge from [uRh] do you willingly accept this gracious offer?

lol....
Back to top Go down
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Im Game!!!
Ill let u all know i Aint the best(Thats Fo Damn SHo)lol.. But always down to Handle a Good Ol'School Rumble...
Especially after seein the skill That is out there...

GamE On!!
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Yeah, I see alot of newbs over here on MZK, the server is stacked but how would those people game against veterans on an "adult" server.
Just kidding but we would like to frag the hell out of you guys. Come check our servers out, I mean, if your not too scared.
8.9.36.161 MadModMatrix
and 68.232.174.209 under the influence

They are fast and smooth, (instead of slow and lame......he he) also no outdated weaponse but can put them on for the match if you are scared to play with 'grown up" weapons.
LMAO

Cant wait to see you guys!
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
Yeah, I see alot of newbs over here on MZK, the server is stacked but how would those people game against veterans on an "adult" server.
Just kidding but we would like to frag the hell out of you guys. Come check our servers out, I mean, if your not too scared.
8.9.36.161 MadModMatrix

They are fast and smooth, (instead of slow and lame......he he) also no outdated weaponse but can put them on for the match if you are scared to play with 'grown up" weapons.
LMAO

lol... pir8eer needs some help he gets stuck at connecting screen, i have instructed him to that link we use to download the goty version and am under the assumption he had done so with the messages he had left on msn messanger, got to look into that error as well since it is a unique one
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Do we need 451 installed to play ur server??? Was tryin to get on but could not get in.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

no 451 is only a serverside patch those who install it need to reinstall the game

if you installed disk 2 or the bonus disk those will make you fail on 90 percent of all servers.

you can get a copy that is known to work with everything is here

http://2wireelectric.com/downloads.htm#Downloads

Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

[uRh]havoc wrote:
no 451 is only a serverside patch those who install it need to reinstall the game

if you installed disk 2 or the bonus disk those will make you fail on 90 percent of all servers.

you can get a copy that is known to work with everything is here

http://2wireelectric.com/downloads.htm#Downloads

Theres pretty much no point for me to reinstall the game and put back the old 436 patch. Also, I never or barely play UT at all.. So sucks to be u Dave!! U'll never see me on ur UPDATED server again unless we play some 2k4 again, then I would be interested. Sleep

I believe I'll just stick around on our outdated server Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendarybreed.net
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
8.9.36.161 MadModMatrix

LMAO

Our server used to be updated constantly when Mid was around, but since hes gone, no one is taking care of the server besides jaimin.

There was barely any noobs on our server but pretty much just veterans. Of course, no one in this clan is a damn pussy! As for myself, im just too lazy to reinstall the game, especially when I know that I can play on all my favorite servers with the 451 patch.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 am

[MZK]GurL wrote:

Our server used to be updated constantly when Mid was around, but since hes gone, no one is taking care of the server besides jaimin.

There was barely any noobs on our server but pretty much just veterans. Of course, no one in this clan is a damn pussy! As for myself, im just too lazy to reinstall the game, especially when I know that I can play on all my favorite servers with the 451 patch.

yeah jaimin is doing a good job i think he also doing school and work hell be on soon enough..

also to fix you rinstalling i can do it in 5 min on ts and you wont tell the different if you get teamviewer and let me take control. then you dont have to mess with it. bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
[MZK]Night_Prowler

[MZK]Night_Prowler

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 am

I'd like to be the first to step up for that match. Who else? I'd like to see at least 5x5. I know uRh is going to bring their A game, so preferably I would like to see our best players volunteering. Let's get it on.
Back to top Go down
http://richwagon.isa-geek.net/
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm

FUck Yeah Night_PRowler! That is what I am talking about. I know for damn sure that Night Prowlers got game, We've played, anyone else want in on this frag fest??
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 pm

BTW If you have alot of 2k4 players and you think you got some skills, let me know and I will set up a TDM between [MZK] and [uRh] quick fast and in a hurry. There are several 2k4 players who would love to beat the hell out of some Mad Zark Killers!!!
LMFAO
let me know man!
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

[uRh]havoc wrote:
Gametype TDM

servers

3 on ours
3 on yours

teams

what ever 3v3 4v4 9v9 we got room dont matter.

date

TBD trying to see if you guys can gather a team first before i go and get excited.

yeah so there it is a challenge from [uRh] do you willingly accept this gracious offer?

lol....

I am in, just give me a few days notice before the main event, lets rumble. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Damn Gurl! I hear alot of excuses of why you CANT come play with us. The truth is that the 451 patch does nothing but cause problems. So does the second disc for UT 99. If you reinstall GOTY from the website listed below, your game will run amazingly better. I use that same install and I play on your server, PKP, LOL, MM, URH, U2K, FUN, RIIP Etc and have never had any problem with it. I guess that I dont understand why someone would want to play with a corrupted installation KNOWINGLY. Hey if you are scared we can appreciate that, but dont act like reinstalling the game is such a big deal. I do it every few months just so it runs smoother.
LMFAO
(I think Gurl just knows she wil get her ass humbled in a clan match verses [uRh] )
Just playing, sort of. It seriously would be WAY worth your time to reinstall, only takes a minute and your game will run way better than it does right now on EVERY SERVER!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
Damn Gurl! I hear alot of excuses of why you CANT come play with us. The truth is that the 451 patch does nothing but cause problems. So does the second disc for UT 99. If you reinstall GOTY from the website listed below, your game will run amazingly better. I use that same install and I play on your server, PKP, LOL, MM, URH, U2K, FUN, RIIP Etc and have never had any problem with it. I guess that I dont understand why someone would want to play with a corrupted installation KNOWINGLY. Hey if you are scared we can appreciate that, but dont act like reinstalling the game is such a big deal. I do it every few months just so it runs smoother.
LMFAO
(I think Gurl just knows she wil get her ass humbled in a clan match verses [uRh] )
Just playing, sort of. It seriously would be WAY worth your time to reinstall, only takes a minute and your game will run way better than it does right now on EVERY SERVER!

The 451 patch doesn't cause me any problems at all, except on ur server. Pretty much just the 436 patch caused me problems. I also don't play video games alot since I work like 6 days a week, so I can tell u that on my only day off, I would rather do something else than playing video games. If I have the chance to play video games, I'd definitely play my COD or my L4D games before UT. UT is pretty much just a last resort game for me. I'm also not really interested to play clan fun nights anymore. So u can keep ur f***** excuses for urself! I'll just play on our server whenever i feel like it and whenever i'll have time. If there was a clan night organized by my old clan, HNC, I would definitely try to make it, since I started playing instagib more than zark back in the days.

So, don't count me in for those clan nights anymore, im done with that shit.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 pm

burn..... lol!
Back to top Go down
[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:38 am

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
[MZK]GurL
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 pm

[uRh]PR0T3ST@NT wrote:
Are you serious?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Sat - Feb 12th, 2011
9pm Est 8pm Cst 7pm MT 6pm Est
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Night_Prowler

[MZK]Night_Prowler

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

That time works for me. I'll put it up in the other thread (pending approval from everyone else).
Back to top Go down
http://richwagon.isa-geek.net/
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 pm

I am there
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 am

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
I am there

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:24 pm

i will be on urh ts about 745 see you guys there
Back to top Go down
[uRh]LEEMAN

[uRh]LEEMAN

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 pm

ARE YOU READY TO BE BEAT AGAIN LOL
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

here is the web site we are using now

http://madzarkkillers.weshforum.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK uRh Challenges you   OK uRh Challenges you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK uRh Challenges you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: Challenge Us-
Jump to: