Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Binslayer Day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWing

National Binslayer Day! Empty
PostSubject: National Binslayer Day!   National Binslayer Day! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:10 pm

As many of u may already know Binslayer stands for Bin laden Slayer, and as all of u should know, BIN LADEN BE DEAD! So i now declare May 1st be the day that everyone available jumps onto a binslayer server and gets as many fuckin head shots as possible >: ). Next year the FTB server will be set up on may 1st with nothing but red white and blue binslayer guns for anyone that feels extra patriotic. I don't care if this will be on a weekday next year, i will get on the pc and frag, and i hope u guys will too!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink
R3(RU!T R U$
[MZK]Who_Do_You_Fink

PostSubject: Re: National Binslayer Day!   National Binslayer Day! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

lol.. register on a new forum while youre here Razz http://madzarkkillers.weshforum.com/
Back to top Go down
NightWing

PostSubject: Re: National Binslayer Day!   National Binslayer Day! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Binslayer Day!   National Binslayer Day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Binslayer Day!
Page 1 of 1