Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FTB's BinSlayer Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWing

FTB's BinSlayer Tournament Empty
PostSubject: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 am

We at *FTB*~Clan~ are sponsering a TDM and CTF multiteam tournament

The rules are as follows

-The Grand Prize is $200 that your team decides what to do with the money
-this is a double elimination tournament, if you loose twice your out
-Each round will be the best of five
-This is a free-style tournament, play however you would like, but if you cheat or disrespect anyone in anyway you and your team are out of the tournament
-This is a Binslayer tournament
-If you enter this tournament your team must compete in the TDM AND the CTF Ladder
-all teams should have at least 1 backup person incase someone has computer problems, but there is no using of other members that are already in this tournament that are with a different team
-Teams are 3 man teams, there is no limit to how many teams per clan can compete, but only 3 of them are allowed to play on a team at the same time(not including the backups)
-Winner of the tdm will then play the winner of the ctf for the $200

-*FTB*~KnightWing~ and *FTB*~Slate~ will be admining all of the matches. When me and slate are up to play we will be give a person or 2 admin rights so that they can be refs in our match

-We will be using FTB's Ut99 and Teamspeak server. If the ts server is full we will have mili's running as a backup
-Each team will have its own ts channel
-The server will be placed in tournament mode and will be pass worded, Teams will be givin password before their match
-The tournament starts July 1st, each round of the tournament is to be completed in its week (first round must be done by the first week of July)

UT99 Server IP: 8.9.30.167
TS3 Server IP: 8.9.36.132:9165
Backup TS3 IP: 69.90.34.185:9991
Contact Information: You can ether email us and/or add us to msn, mine is impalaram@hotmail.com and slate's is dmaret@comcast.net

Please contact us when you have your team picked out

Good Luck, and Frag On!
Back to top Go down
[MZK]MoRiDiN
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]MoRiDiN

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 am

Im down.... anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://moridinskeep.blogspot.com
NightWing

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

the teams decide when they play each other, but that round needs to be done in the week its givin. Also, the weapons for ctf will be the ftb weapon setup that is on our server right now, for tdm it will be the aaa weapon setup, i will try to get aaa deemers working b4 time runs out
Back to top Go down
NightWing

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Just so everyone knows, this is an open tournament, u dont have to be in a clan to participate, as long as u got a team of at least 3 people (and hopefully at least one backup) you can compete. Remember this all for fun, so go out there and frag some Wink
Back to top Go down
NightWing

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 pm

A week left to sign up, if anyone is'nt signed up and wants to be, sign up asap! Tournament info can be found here: http://ftbclan.clanservers.com/binslayertournament/home.htm
Back to top Go down
NightWing

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Tonight everyone must be there, we want to get the first 2 rounds done by this weekend! 10pm est with normal FTB practice @ 8pm est!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTB's BinSlayer Tournament   FTB's BinSlayer Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTB's BinSlayer Tournament
Page 1 of 1