Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.

Go down 
+5
[mzk]ut99killer
[uRh]havoc
[MZK]GurL
[ARC]zena
destroyerdk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm

So you are saying that your going to continue to CHEAT, and you DARE Tell us TO PROVE OURSELFS. YOU ARE BANNED. THERE ARE NO MORE, BUT THIS AND BUT THAT, THERE IS NO MORE TALKING YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS BULLSHIT. YOU ARE BANNED FROM MZK FOREVER. NO MORE FORUMS, NO MORE TEAMSPEAK, NO MORE SERVER. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU'RE JUST A NOOB AND WILL ALWAYS BE . GROW UP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Last edited by [MZK]c0rpse on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

THIS TOPIC IS NOW LOCKED. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT DESTROYER DK AND HIS BULLSHIT, I'M DONE SO LIVE WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: