Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.

Go down 
+5
[mzk]ut99killer
[uRh]havoc
[MZK]GurL
[ARC]zena
destroyerdk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 pm

lets get this going tomorrow night anywhere.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 pm

I am going to try fraps on our server st see if it laggs me. will ck back to see if ya are around.
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:04 pm

First of all, I'm kinda surprised you're giving this asshole the time and energy to bother posting to him. He's obviously clueless.

Second of all, how do I get in on the 1 Vs 1 to kick his ass too? war2
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
I am going to try fraps on our server st see if it laggs me. will ck back to see if ya are around.

Dude. It's much better to run demo manager & record the demorec, THEN run fraps to make the video.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey havoc i got a e-mail failure when i e-mailed ya. I have the fraps installed but it only records 30 seconds and it slows the game down bad. 20 FPS and half size, any other settings i need?
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
Hey havoc i got a e-mail failure when i e-mailed ya. I have the fraps installed but it only records 30 seconds and it slows the game down bad. 20 FPS and half size, any other settings i need?

Dude, ya can't run fraps & play... you need to record a demorec, then convert it to AVI by capturing it through fraps.

You only get 30 seconds because you're using the free version of fraps.

You'd be better off with me specing you, and recording a demorec, then I can upload it to youtube.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:36 am

First off, Let me Just SAY, DESTORYER, If WE UNBAN YOU, THERE WILL BE NO BITCHING ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS, NO VULGAR LANGUAGE, AND IF YOU'RE CAUGHT BOTTING AGAIN, YOU ARE DONE. FOR EVER, NO FORUM ACCESS, NO TS ACCESS, NOTHING

Secondly, WeGame.com is much much much better than fraps, type in fraps vs WeGame in you tube. I Use WeGame, and it is awesome, let me show you a few of vids, and you can record for aslong as you want.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/got-the-nuke/ this is 2:36 long
http://www.wegame.com/watch/company-of-heroes-final-cutavi/ this one is awesome, i used a video editing program to do this, its 19:31 long but its worth watching.

Learn more at the Modern Warfare 2 Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]AFtershoCK
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[MZK]AFtershoCK

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 am

This thread is ridiculas *rolls eyes*

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 At0maw10
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 am

[MZK]AFtershoCK wrote:
This thread is ridiculas *rolls eyes*

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 At0maw10

actually nopppers..............
weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://ww.turntablerepair.com
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 am

[MZK]c0rpse wrote:
First off, Let me Just SAY, DESTORYER, If WE UNBAN YOU, THERE WILL BE NO BITCHING ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS, NO VULGAR LANGUAGE, AND IF YOU'RE CAUGHT BOTTING AGAIN, YOU ARE DONE. FOR EVER, NO FORUM ACCESS, NO TS ACCESS, NOTHING

Secondly, WeGame.com is much much much better than fraps, type in fraps vs WeGame in you tube. I Use WeGame, and it is awesome, let me show you a few of vids, and you can record for aslong as you want.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/got-the-nuke/ this is 2:36 long
http://www.wegame.com/watch/company-of-heroes-final-cutavi/ this one is awesome, i used a video editing program to do this, its 19:31 long but its worth watching.

Learn more at the Modern Warfare 2 Wiki

we rock
Back to top Go down
[ARC]zena

[ARC]zena

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 am

MoreCowbell wrote:
[mzk]ut99killer wrote:

Dude, ya can't run fraps & play... you need to record a demorec, then convert it to AVI by capturing it through fraps.

You'd be better off with me specing you, and recording a demorec, then I can upload it to youtube.

whooooooooot
we rock why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 2211252749 why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 3109628269
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:02 pm

MoreCowbell wrote:
[mzk]ut99killer wrote:

Yeah ok, ya lost me at Dude, lol
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
MoreCowbell wrote:
[mzk]ut99killer wrote:

Yeah ok, ya lost me at Dude, lol

I don't know what my "dude" deal was yesterday, LMAO. I don't really smoke ganja, so I can't use that as an excuse clown

A "demorec" is a UT created video recording. UT has a great recording system built in. Unfortunately, we need a recording manager add on to full utilize it. DemoManager is this program. I can record a map, and replay it from any players perspective, or a fly around camera...it's really nice king

I should send the program to you or host it somewhere & post a link to it.

So, after you record the above described demorec, you play it back through UT, and at this point, you capture that video with a 3rd party program, like fraps.

Then it's now in .AVI format that you can upload to YouTube.

Make sense?

Last edited by MoreCowbell on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah i would like to have it. how do you record in UT and where is it saved. I need to get a recording of me playing so i can stop this crap thats going around.
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
Yeah i would like to have it. how do you record in UT and where is it saved. I need to get a recording of me playing so i can stop this crap thats going around.

It would be easier to just have me or fink or havoc spec you & record it..... a lot less painful that way.

And, as far as I know, there's no "crap" going around. Anyone with a brain knows you don't bot.

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

yeah bit u see what i see on my screen, i need something that will prove without any question that i dont use a radar or bot.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:19 pm

DK was saying something about relic glitch, have no idea what it is and thats what he is sayin that proves someone is botting. I dont see anything in the videos that he is refering to but i dont really know WTF he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 pm

[mzk]ut99killer wrote:
yeah bit u see what i see on my screen, i need something that will prove without any question that i dont use a radar or bot.

Prove to whom? DestroyerDK? Why bother?

I think a demorec would record your screen,,,, radar, etc. I don't know for sure cause I never installed anything like that. I'm SURE DK knows since he has that shit on his UT Evil or Very Mad

How about a digital video cam with someone standing behind you. That would work too. Even a cell phone can record that.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah i was thinking web cam on msn. i just hop onto the neighbours wireless so i dont use my BW and let whoever wants to watch. not sure how many connections on msn u can run at one time but its worth a try.
Back to top Go down
[MZK]c0rpse
Comput3r n3rd
Comput3r n3rd
[MZK]c0rpse

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:31 pm

GUYS, did you not pay attention to my post, WTF....

Go to www.wegame.com, download the client, install, learn and run.

Its simple to use, it records your whole screen and w/e else you may have running, it records unlimited length, for crying out loud, how much more clear do i have to be. i didn't even get one response from you's.

Go there, Get it Done, And who gives a shit what destroyer thinks... GO, Get it, Now.
Back to top Go down
https://mzkutclan.forumotion.com/
[MZK]_JdEeZy
[MZK] member
[MZK] member
[MZK]_JdEeZy

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Damn.. I started reading the BS this guy was typin... But i gave up.. fuk that shit... I say someone closes this topic... and removes him from the forum..
Thats just my 2 cents.. Smile
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm

[MZK]c0rpse wrote:
GUYS, did you not pay attention to my post, WTF....

Go to www.wegame.com, download the client, install, learn and run.

Its simple to use, it records your whole screen and w/e else you may have running, it records unlimited length, for crying out loud, how much more clear do i have to be. i didn't even get one response from you's.

Go there, Get it Done, And who gives a shit what destroyer thinks... GO, Get it, Now.

That program does that same as fraps, slows my system down too much and it didnt find UT on search for games seems to hang UT? when i did get into UT it doesnt record anything when i press f6 it show my ping and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Here is one i took with my cam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIXInQsWoA

an hour to upload
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 pm

you either prove yourselves, or this is how i'm rolling from now on...

just designed this today, and it works on almost any of servers on master serv.

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 Shot0010
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

beat that script, kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: