Mad Zark Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.

Go down 
+5
[mzk]ut99killer
[uRh]havoc
[MZK]GurL
[ARC]zena
destroyerdk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[uRh]havoc

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:43 pm

yeah my install is totally default, lmao i use d3d renderind with just the goty install. it is just that i have been playing 10+ years

im 100 times better on 2k4 though and still trying to create a 2k4 style 99 and almost done it.

but, if you are botting(not saying you are) then you shouldnt be doing that, if your not just calm down a bit and let the situation settle and then see if the case can be reopened.

it sounds like a simple solution. iono im a stoner...
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

no i wasn't botting, i frapped some suspicious content, and am just trying to get the attention of anyone who might not like that conduct on the server, and plus i never called you a bot, havoc.

there are 4 worries on my list.

ut99killer, jetm@n, iqbot, bogdan
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

destroyerdk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z62jbyGoybY

there you go ut00noob

its you getting dumped.

Oh its all clear to me now u say i botted on that map but lost by 19 points. U r such a looser, lol this is kinda fun now.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 pm

to: ut00noob.

no, i said you botted the map after, after you picked ummmf again.

LOL and i have that fraps too.

ps get fraps its free.

and we now know you talk poop...citing i have no skill, yet i just owned you on one of your fav maps.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I dont know about ut99killer botting though because he never bots for the last 4 years ive played with him
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z62jbyGoybY

and you are right, someone had a bot loaded that round.

relics glitch out when people load them, even Z agreed on that FACT.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

oh there comes the wool over the communities eyes again.

meanwhile all suspicions get ignored, even video proof.
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

the relic wouldnt toss when you tried to pick that skull up? is that what i was watching?

bots do that? I thought bots was like a auto aim gun that shoots everyone basically

as an admin i would think the server needs to be restarted?

how does that tie with 99 killer?
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:26 pm

destroyerdk wrote:
to: ut00noob.

no, i said you botted the map after, after you picked ummmf again.

LOL and i have that fraps too.

ps get fraps its free.

and we now know you talk poop...citing i have no skill, yet i just owned you on one of your fav maps.
LOL, thats so funny if you had paid attenion you would have noticed that Jetman and i were using rockets only, like i said in the map or you only have selected memory to make ur self feel better, and yes i did kick your ass in the next map, its called grab the stinger and double damage and shoot the edges. and u will get lucky and catch others in the crossfire. Please man learn the maps and the tricks to win without a bot. oh wait that would mean you are, oh whats the word, NOOB. lol
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 pm

rockets, with bots, makes total sense now, why you lost using bots. and the relic glitch too, thanks man you just put your foot up your ass for all to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lqNgBFYWNY
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^here is why i shouldn't be losing.

bot on bro, bot on.
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 pm

ok WTF is a relic glitch, is it something u just invented.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

no ut00noob it happens when people load bots, and you damn well know it.

stop being a loser already, you're just a fake and it pains you...get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lqNgBFYWNY
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

i beat deth about 3 out of every 9 maps too

funny thing with deth is he does not always play with his A game either. he is a very good player and i know him personally and dude he does not bot, no way no how

easy way to catch someone botting

spectate them in behindview and look for the obvious.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:32 pm

its ez to detect bots based on how the server glitches, no video required.
keep pretending you are unaware of the fact.

the fact remains....haha.

noob99ut
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Yeah i kept telling his to spectate and watch but he just kept running his mouth. lol.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 pm

oh i've already talked about deth, and he can be as legit as he claims he is. whatever.

on to you, i remember months ago you were pulling these stunts, making me flip out over it too, and my first ban came from you.

the moment you get caught botting, you call for a ban.

sweet talk or not...
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

ok this inspires me lets do this

date next friday the 6th of may

i will set the server up 1v1

and we all play
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:36 pm

HAVOC IS FOR REAL! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:36 pm

as i said before and will say again, i will let anyone who wants to see me play over webcam just ask, or i will even open my FTP service to look at my UT folder. Or get some anti cheat on the server, like i have been asking for months. or pick a server with anticheat on it and i will play that server and you will see no cheats.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

YES I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I CANT WAIT TO TOP THE CHARTS!
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

hmmmm....

fraps is all you really need. fraps can capture a bot hud, or capture you playing ut.

whichever way you play of course.
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

did you read havocs message? i'll be seeing you...
Back to top Go down
[uRh]havoc

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

ok so we good to do that then

you agree dk and killer
Back to top Go down
[mzk]ut99killer
[MZK] member
[MZK] member

ok what is fraps and where do i get it
Back to top Go down
destroyerdk

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

URH-HAVOC SAID:

ok this inspires me lets do this

date next friday the 6th of may

i will set the server up 1v1

and we all play

Don't chicken out, ut99filler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.   why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why can't we all get along....and be fair, all around.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Zark Killers :: General Chat-
Jump to: